*Remember to copy and paste the citation provided by ImageQuest into NoodleTools (New Source - Database - Photo or Illustration - Quick cite: Copy & paste a citation).
1. Go to nytimes.com/passes
2. Follow their steps to create a free account using your Kent School e-mail and ANY password (it should not be your network password).
3. Check your Kent School e-mail account for a verification e-mail message, and click the link inside it to activate your account. Once your account is activated, you will have digital access on all devices with this logon. You can download mobile apps by visiting nytimes.com/mobile if you wish.
4. Go to The New York Times online and log in with your Kent School account.
Step-by-step instructions for setting up your Spark:
1. Go to the Adobe Spark homepage (Click the Adobe Spark tab on this guide)
2. Click Start Now or Sign In
3. Use the Login with school account on the right side
4. Choose Continue with Google
5. Use your Kent school email
6. Select Enterprise ID
7. Create a project (upper right-hand corner)
8. Pick the Website option
Don't forget to watch Ms. Florio's tutorials for more information on Spark!
1. Create a new project
2. Name your project: Lastname Images Project
3. Check that citation style is set to Chicago
4. Share your project with the project inbox (Houston | Images Project - C/H Block Spring 2020)
Endnotes and Bibliography
How to put an image from a website into NoodleTools:
Creating your Endnotes and Bibliography page:
Adding your Endnotes and Bibliography to your Spark