Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Why Use Google Docs?
- Documents are stored online and accessed from any computer, anywhere and anytime. You never have to worry about where you saved your file
- Collaborate on group projects
- Create files to share with students that are "view only" and ones to share that are for collaboration
- Environmentally friendly—move toward a paperless or reduced-paper classroom
- Instant access to students work
Google Docs in the Classroom